We offer reliable and competent Turnkey Industrial Automation Solutions using PLC Panels, SCADA, HMI, Digital Process Meters , DG Synchronizing meeting customised requirements of our industrial clients.
Control Electric use advance technologies & on time completion of turnkey Automation Projects makes us the good player of Industrial Automation Solution Providers. We have done many Turnkey Projects Like -
1. Airport Substation Automation at (DEHRADUN) where we controlled & monitored critical parameters
1. DI-1500, DO-144
2. MODBUS communication with 75 multifunction meter
3. Optical Fibre communication between 2 substations
1. Automatic Data Logging
2. On Off control through PC
3. Status of all Incoming & Outgoing feeder
4. Automatic shift reporting printing
5. Historical Trending
2. Fire Pump House Controlling at major OIL PSU (AMBALA) with the help of SCADA and PLC.
We controlled & monitored the
1. Line pressure
2. Tank level 1
3. Tank level 2
4. Jockey pump 1
5. Jockey pump 2
6. Air compressor
3. Power Distribution Automation project at major Electronic Giant at BADDI -HIMACHAL PRADESH
4. Providing Energy saving through DG syncronising solutions to a reputed soap manufacturing conglomerate in GHANA (AFRICA)
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece(s)|
|Actual Weight and Set Weight||AGG 1, AGG 2, AGG 3|
We design & manufacture PLC based Automation panels for RMC Batch Mixing Plants . This includes a total of 4 weighing controllers for Cement, Fly Ash, Admixture and Water.
The solutions we offer are tested rigorously under the skilled expertise of our professionals.
KEY FEATURES :
· HT control room.
· Main substation control room.
· Technical control room connected through optic fiber link (Distance 2.2 Km.)
Control features on SCADA:-
· HT incomers on on/of control.
· Outgoing feeders on/off control.
· Technical block feeders on/off control.
· Soft interlocking between breakers.
· On/off status for all incomers and outgoing feeders.
· Rack in rack out status of ACBs and VCBs.
· Spring charge status of ACBs and VCBs.
· Trip status for all incomers and outgoing feeders.
· Charged bus bar status.
· Voltage, current, KWH, HZ, KW display for all feeders.
Data logging features:-
· Time base data logging facility.
· Shift wise data logging.
· Event data logging.
· Alarm data logging.
· Current trending for power parameters (voltage, current, KW).
· Historical trending for power parameters.
· Trend screen printing.
· Shift report printing.
· Historical data printing for logged power parameters, alarm and events.