|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece(s)|
|Electrical Safety||UL508/CSA22.2/14 (CUL)|
PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS :
· Datalogging and time stamping, trending, alarm logging, and sequence of events
· Stand alone control of remote sites IEC 61131 ISaGRAF and high level C programming
· Limitless multi-user connectivity; telephone, Internet, and wireless telemetry, 10/100 Ethernet plus up to 4 com ports
· Advanced communication capabilities report on exception, store & forward, peer to peer
· True open system design, Ethernet TCP, Modbus, Linux, OPC & more
· Small to large applications, scalable from 1 to 1,000 stations n Embedded Linux open source software, add applications, I/O drivers & much more
· An OEM’s dream platform, pre-certified, add your application
· Industrial powerPC (32 bit data bus)
· Operating system embedded Linux
· Dynamic memory (RAM) up to 32 Mbytes - 32bit, 0 wait states n Program memory (Flash) up to 64 Mbytes
· Retained memory (RAM) 512K (battery-backed) n Local I/O (on-board) 26 (see ordering info.)
· Unlimited I/O expansion n Data logging support n IEC 61131 programming n High Level C programming, Linux open source
We offer Red Lion’s Sixnet industrial cellular RTUs which offers a secure and reliable method of remotely monitoring deployed assets that utilize cellular carrier networks. Ideal for harsh environments, our rugged RTUs are ideal for connecting to Modbus or DNP3 devices such as SCADA servers, PLCs, remote I/O and other automation equipment.
This cellular RTUs feature 4G LTE connectivity with software selectable multi-carrier support providing fallback to 3G networks. This provides the flexibility to change cellular carrier networks without the need to replace hardware. (Only available in North America.)
Natively supporting Modbus and DNP3 protocols, industrial RTUs include high-density I/O with digital and analog and a relay. This helps to eliminate the need for external I/O to control applications. Our cellular RTUs are available with an optional split-LAN (WAN/LAN) architecture and features up to two 10/100Base-T(X) Ethernet ports. They also feature one RS-232 and one RS-485 serial port supporting serial-to-IP conversions.
With an intuitive web-based, menu-driven interface that requires no knowledge of programming languages, the powerful RAM event engine can quickly be configured to trigger actions when pre-defined alarm values are met. For example, if a tank level is too high or a pressure level is out of range, the RAM event engine will not only cycle a relay to stop a pump or close a valve, but can also send text message notifications to alert when actions should be taken.
Designed to deliver secure communications to remote locations, our industrial cellular RTUs support robust security features such as VPN tunnels, port forwarding, stateful firewall, packet filtering, data encryption and an Access Control List (ACL).
This RTU can be managed locally through direct device connection or remotely via SixView Manager® software. Our flexible remote management software package is designed to increase productivity and reduce cost for organizations using Sixnet series industrial cellular RTUs. With a web-based console and customized dashboard, users are able to remotely access, configure and manage critical device information from a central location.