|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Lighting Protection Material||Copper|
|Arresting capacity||50 kA 10/350 per pole|
|Protection level||1.3 kV|
We offer solutions for Internal Lightning Protection with Display having the following FEATURES:
Completely pre-terminated and ready for connection, consisting of:
MCD 50-B-OS: Coordinated lightning current arrestor, Type 1 (Class B) to EN 61643-11. For interface 0 to 2 (LPZ) according to lightning protection zone concept to IEC 61312-1 and DIN VDE 0185-305.
MCD 125-B/NPE: Coordinated N-PE spark gap, Type 1 (Class B) to EN 61643-11 for use in TN-S and TT systems. For interface 0 to 1 in accordance with lighting protection zone concept to IEC 61312-1 and/or DIN VDE 0185-305.
• Arresting capacity 50 kA 10/350 µs per pole
• Power consumption < 26 mW/pole
• Protection level < 1.3 kV
• Line follow current quenching 25 kA Ipeak
• lncl. plug caps for identifying the connections
• Encapsulated, non-extinguishing spark gap
• Can be used in standard distributor housings.
Application example: Compact surge protection concepts and installations of requirement class B C arrestors in a distributor without decoupling inductances and/or line lengths, e.g. direct on mobile radio system
- Port of Dispatch: NEW DELHI
- Delivery Time: 3-4 WEEKS