We provide SCADA Systems and solutions that perform the job of data collection and control at the supervisory level. These systems monitor and control a single plant or machine or sites that are spread over large areas.
SCADA is available with specifications:
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece(s)|
|Power||12 V DC|
We offer GE Modular PLC Series 90 30 to our esteemed clients. These 90™-30 Series PLCs are from the family of controllers, I/O systems and specialty modules.
This is designed to meet the demand for versatile industrial solutions with its single overall control architecture.
With Over 100 I/O Modules, The Series 90-30 PLC Can Be Adapted to a Wide Range of Applications.
Digital Interfaces For Push Buttons, Switches, Proximity Sensors, Relays, Contractors And Many Other Devices
Analog Modules With Varying Degrees Of Resolution For Flow, Temperature or Pressure Applications
Direct Connect Wiring or Remote Termination Local or Remote I/O Systems.
|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Digit Display Size||Single Display|
SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) is a system which operates with coded signals over communication channels so as to provide control of remote equipment (using typically one communication channel per remote station)
• New object library for a richer user experience
• Long point names allow 256 characters for building a structured database quickly
• .NET/WPF support in CIMPLICITY Viewer
• SPC annotations and XY plot enhancements
• New Unified Webspace for your choice ofclients – iPad®, Android™ and browsers
• Proficy Historian for SCADA included – a unified trending engine