We provide SCADA Systems and solutions that perform the job of data collection and control at the supervisory level. These systems monitor and control a single plant or machine or sites that are spread over large areas.
SCADA is available with specifications:
We offer our clients GE Modular PLC RX-3i controller that is the latest addition to the innovative family of Programmable Automation Controllers (PACS). It features a single control engine and universal programming environment that provides application portability across multiple hardware platforms.
· High-Speed Processor and Patented Technology for Faster Throughput Without Information
· Dual Backplane Bus Support Per Module Slot– High-Speed, PCI-Based for Fast Throughput of
New Advanced I/O – Serial Backplane for Easy Migration of Existing Series 90-30 I/O
· Intel 300 MHz CPU for Advanced Programming and Performance with 10Mbytes Memory
Memory for Ladder Logic Documentation and Machine Documentation (Word, Excel, PDF, CAD
and Other Files) in the Controller to Reduce Downtime and Improve Trouble Shooting
· Open Communications Support Including Ethernet, Genius, Profibus, Device Net and Serial
· Supports High Density Discrete I/O, Universal Ana log (TC, RTD, Strain Gauge, Voltage and
Current Configurable Per Channel), Isolated Ana log, High-Density Ana log, High-Speed
Counter, and Motion Modules.
We offer GE Modular PLC Series 90 30 to our esteemed clients. These 90™-30 Series PLCs are from the family of controllers, I/O systems and specialty modules.
This is designed to meet the demand for versatile industrial solutions with its single overall control architecture.
With Over 100 I/O Modules, The Series 90-30 PLC Can Be Adapted to a Wide Range of Applications.
Digital Interfaces For Push Buttons, Switches, Proximity Sensors, Relays, Contractors And Many Other Devices
Analog Modules With Varying Degrees Of Resolution For Flow, Temperature or Pressure Applications
Direct Connect Wiring or Remote Termination Local or Remote I/O Systems.
We offer our clients GE Modular PLC-RX-7i. It is built on a standard embedded open architecture and is the first member of the ground-breaking PAC Systems family of Programmable Automation Controllers (PACs).
· Pentium III CPUs (300MHz and 700MHz)
· VME64 Backplane Provides up to Four Times The Bandwidth Of Existing Series 90™-70
· 10/100 Ethernet Built Into The CPU, With Easy Cabling RJ-45 Dual Ports Connected Through
An Auto-Sensing Switch — No Need For Additional Switches Or Hubs
· 10MB Memory For Fast Execution, Storage Of The Complete Program With All Documentation (Including Excel, Word, PDF and DXF Files) — All In One CPU
· Powerful Instruction Set Supports User-Defined Function Blocks For High Speed Algorithms (C
· High Capacity Power Supplies (100W And 350W) to Reduce The Requirement For An External
We offer the Durus Controller is built to handle harsh environments with its rugged design. A solid slide and snap mechanical interlock to the expansion modules ensures a durable connection. The Durus can carry the load, with the isolated relay outputs supporting 8 amps of current resistance (2 amp inductance) per point. In environments where more delicate controllers might fail, the Durus stays strong.
· The Durus Controller software provides convenient program creation and editing for faster deployment. Programs can be saved on a computer and accessed at any time. They can also be uploaded from the controller and edited.
· The Durus software provides a simulation mode that allows users to virtually run and test the program before it is loaded to the controller, eliminating mistakes before they ever make it to the plant floor or production environment.
· The Durus Controllers are ideal for applications requiring less than 44 inputs and outputs. It can provide significant cost savings by replacing timers and counters; it has a real time clock for timing applications. Its high voltage output can be used from controlling high voltage applications. The built-in programmer and operator interface allow for easy field modifications, eliminating time and cost in modifying.
· Durus Controllers offer a number of high-end features, including outstanding versatility. It is an all-in-one solution that provides the logic controller, built-in operator interface, navigation keys, I/O, and programmer together.
· It has a large range of communication options such as Profibus DP Slave, DeviceNet Slave, Modbus RTU Slave and Ethernet Server.
· It can be programmed in ladder logic or in Function Block Diagram programming languages.
SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) is a system which operates with coded signals over communication channels so as to provide control of remote equipment (using typically one communication channel per remote station)
• New object library for a richer user experience
• Long point names allow 256 characters for building a structured database quickly
• .NET/WPF support in CIMPLICITY Viewer
• SPC annotations and XY plot enhancements
• New Unified Webspace for your choice ofclients – iPad®, Android™ and browsers
• Proficy Historian for SCADA included – a unified trending engine