Completely pre-terminated and ready for connection, consisting of:
MC 50-B VDE: Type 1 (Class B) lightning current arrestor in accordance with DIN EN 61643-11 for interface 0 to 1 (LPZ) to and/or in accordance with lighting protection concept to IEC 61312-1 and/or DIN V VDE V 0185-305 (IEC 62305)
• VDE test marks
• Conforms to VDN Directive 2nd Edition 2004
• Cover and base, plug-in cover
• Arresting capacity 50 kA (10/350 µs) per pole
• Voltage protection level <%AIDd:705:Value%> kV
• Line following current quenching 25 kA Ipeak
• Incl. plug caps for identifying the connections
• Encapsulated, non-extinguishing spark gap: can be used in standard distributor housings
Application example: Industrial plants; lightning current arrestor in accordance with VDN Directive 2nd Edition 2004 for pre-meter area.
Note: Required as decoupling length for surge voltage protection of 5 m of cable.