We offer an integrated Human Machine Interface (HMI or MMI). This includes best-in-class products and systems equipped to handle all HMI tasks. Our range includes operating devices and visualization software for machine-level HMI as well as the SCADA system.
We offer GE Quick Panel Controls which are designed to meet the requirements of our clients from America and Asia Pacific.
It caters to the converging control and visualization application needs with bright color TFT or monochrome touch screens, multiple communication options and proficiency.
· Display Sizes From 6" to 15"
· Microsoft Windows CE Operating System
· Expandable Memory And Communication Expansion Cards Compact Flash
· Functions From Data Collection And Trending to System Security And Alarming
· Built-In Web Server For Access To Data And Panels Via The Internet Or Your Intranet Using
any Standard Browser
· Communication to I/O Using GE Fanuc Series 90 -30 I/O Interface, Versa Max I/O Interface,
Versa Max Micro I/O Interface, Genius I/O Interface, Open Field bus And Ethernet
· Multi-Language Support Selectable By The Operator When The System Is Online Common Database For Increased Productivity – Greatly Reduces Development Time By Eliminating The need To Re- Enter Tag Names Extensive Library Of Pre-Configured Animation Objects
· UL Class 1 Div 2 (A, B, C, D), ATEX Class 1 Zone 2, and CE Mark.
RLC 8 Touchscreen Operator Interface are available in Model G308C1/A2 - 8" with Color Touchscreen.
Configured Using Crimson Software available Free Of Cost.
Up to 5 RS-232/422/485 Communications Ports (2 rs-232 and 1 rs-422/485 On Board, 1 rs-232 and 1Rs-422/485 On Optional Communications Card)
10 Base t/100 Base-TX Ethernet Port to Network Units And Host Web Pages (2nd Ethernet Port Optionalg308a2 only)
USB Port To Download The Unit’s Configuration From a PC Or For Data Transfers To a PC
Unit’s Configuration Is Stored In Non-Volatile Memory (32Mbyte Flash)
Compact Flash Socket To Increase Memory Capacity 7.5" or 8.4-Inch TFT 32k VGA 640x480 Pixel LCD
7-Button Keypad For On-Screen Menus
Three Front Panel LEDs
Power Unit From 24 VDC ±20% Supply
Resistive Analog Touchscreen
We provide highly reliable & rugged Red Lion’s Graphite® advanced operator panels which are the industry's first HMI touchscreens to combine a rugged yet aesthetically-pleasing all-aluminum construction with a modular I/O architecture. All of the Graphite models offer drag-and-drop protocol conversion, data logging and web-based monitoring and control. With UL Class 1, Division 2, ATEX and IECEx approvals, Graphite enables customers to connect, monitor and control processes in harsh environments.
Sleek and Rugged:
Graphite HMIs feature reliable, resistive analog touchscreens and a rugged aluminum housing that allow them to operate in high shock, vibration and temperature applications. Standard and widescreen models are available in sizes ranging from 7 inch to 15 inch. Both the 7 inch and 10 inch models are available with UV-resistant, sunlight-visible displays for outdoor use.
Graphite is the industry’s most rugged HMI to offer the versatility of plug-in expansion modules. Expansion modules can be installed on-site and allows the Graphite to be customized to any application. Available modules include dedicated PID controllers, digital I/O, analog I/O, high-density thermocouple, RTD, strain gage, as well as a fully-isolated universal analog input module. Mix and match modules to meet your application needs.
Graphite comes standard with one 10/100Base-T(X) Ethernet port, two RS-232 and one RS-422/485 serial ports, one USB Device and two USB Host ports. Additional Ethernet and/or RS-422/485 ports are available on specific models.
Communicating with over 300 different protocols, Graphite HMIs are the most powerful HMI communication platform available today. They can manage multiple-vendor applications and provide the ability to network-enable existing equipment. Select the PLCs, drives, motion controllers or PID controllers that work best with your application, and control them all from one Red Lion Graphite HMI.
Remote Monitoring and Control:
The Graphite series excels at keeping personnel informed of machine and process performance. With its built-in web server, remote personnel can monitor as well as control equipment from virtually any networked device. Graphite HMIs can also alert personnel about existing or pending issues via email or SMS text messages to ensure problems are addressed quickly in order to minimize downtime.
With its built-in data logger, Graphite HMIs offer a powerful means for recording continuous data as well as events and alarms. Data can be acquired from any connected devices and compiled into CSV-formatted files, where it can be stored, displayed, emailed or automatically synchronized with an FTP or Microsoft SQL server.
Red Lion’s powerful Crimson® 3.0 software is a remarkable programming platform that unlocks the power of Graphite with simple drag-and-drop, point-and-click configuration. And unlike competitive HMIs that charge you extra for cumbersome software, Red Lion’s Crimson software is included with each Graphite HMI.
We offer Advanced Graphical Interface. This interface can be connected to different of multi-line controllers and provides the user with a full graphical overview and touch screen control of the connected controllers.
Full Vector Graphic Support With True Type Fonts. Portrait Mode Operation.
Display Dynamic Data In Multiple Formats: Numerical, Text, Bar-Graph, Slider, Gauge and Graphic Image Formats.
Multiple Image Formats Supported: Bitmap JPEG And Dynamic GIF.
Multiple Objects Properties With Dynamic Control, Including Visibility And Position.
Pop-Up Screens And Windows.
Data Acquisition And Trend Presentations. Trend Data Can Be Transferred to a Host Computer.
Mufti-Language Applications With Unicode Support. Up to 10 Run-Time Languages Are Possible. Application Text Can Be Exported/Imported For Translation.
Powerful Script Languages With Easy-to Use Editor. Macro Commands Can Be Trigged By Touch Screen, Events and Timers.
Multiple Level Of Password Protection.
Protection Of Over-/Under Frequency.
We offer the next generation Industrial Touch Panel HMI Series which are engineered to meet the increasingly complex processes, demanding visualization and control tasks of machines and automation systems while simplifying operation and programming.
· Using flexible and standardized interfaces for embedded computing allows for easy and efficient integration for almost any machine, application or environment.
· The next generation of HMIs including the new Premium, Standard and Compact Line, are available in displays with both analog resistive single-touch and (PCT/PCAP) projected capacitive multi-touch, ranging from 7” to 15” screen sizes.
· Our industrial touch panel HMIs feature a highly modular design that provides a complete range of control and monitoring solutions which allow both touchscreen display and Box IPC (Industrial PC) to be built according to specific customer needs and requirements.
· Our intelligent HMIs have been engineered with a common design and architecture, making HMI functionality identical throughout the entire family of HMI solutions, delivering many advantages.
· Our HMI Touch Panels are scalable systems, which make them expandable by changing the displays or the computing power of the PC engine.