We provide Red Lion's Sixnet® series Ethernet switches feature Layer 3 management in an ultra-rugged housing providing mission critical communication in extreme environments.
With up to 16 Gigabit ports, and up to two 10G uplink ports, the MIL 300 switches feature MIL-DTL-38999 series III connectors providing an ideal Commercial Off-The-Shelf (COTS) military-grade solution for harsh environments which include battlefield communications, combat vehicles and shipboard avionics.
· Sixnet’s MIL 300 switches offer up to 16 10/100/1000Base water-tight MIL-DTL-38999 Ethernet ports with MIL-STD-1275/MIL-STD-704 power protection.
· Select models offer up to two 10G fiber connectors to meet demanding deployment requirements.
· The Layer 3 MIL 300 Ethernet switches provide uncompromising performance in rugged environments.
· Featuring MIL-STD power protection, water-tight IP67 Ethernet ports, advanced security and Layer 3 network management, the MIL 300 offers the best-in-class performance.
· Sixnet’s MIL 300 switches are housed in aluminum IP67 protected enclosures, feature water-tight connectors, and offer up to -40° to 75°C operating temperature ranges.
· These switches have been tested to meet MIL-STD-461F, MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-1275 and MIL-STD-704.
· These products also feature altitude ratings 50,000ft and 200G shock.
|Part #||Total Ports||10/100/1000 Ethernet||1000 Fiber||10Gig Uplink||Fiber Type||Temp Range|
|MIL316||16||12||4||-||Multimode||-40° to 75°C|