We are an ISO 9001-2008 certified CPRI approved manufacturers of Control Panels since last 20 years.
In addition we also are an Authorised System Integrator for GEIP since last 18 years providing valuable solutions across the Industry
With our specially designed Triple Modular Redundancy System (TMRS), you can be assured that there are no single points of failure.
Designed for applications that demand the highest reliability, TMRS eliminates all single points of failure by providing isolated, redundant control paths for all communications.
The Triple Modular Redundant system has been designed in a manner suitable for application in the most demanding of mission-critical environments. TMRS consists of three independent control systems and a voter, where two of three votes win. Reliability is increased between one to two orders of magnitude.
This has been designed to withstand failures in the data acquisition,
Failures in the system control board
Failures in the gate drive
Failures in the front board & peripherals.
In the event of one of these failures, the unit sends an alarm and continues to make emergency transfers.
· Very high safety integrity: The TMR system is designed for use in emergency safety shutdown or other critical application requiring Safety Integrity Level 1, 2 or 3 as defined in the IEC 61508 Standard on Functional Safety.
· High availability: The TMR system can operate with one, two or three functional Main Processors. Faulted modules can be replaced while the system is operational for continuous uninterrupted control.
· Low maintenance costs: Extensive built-in diagnostics automatically pinpoint faults to field replaceable modules so clients can save valuable time and resources.
· No single point of failure – The failure of any single component will not affect the correct operation of the TMR system.
· Comprehensive diagnostics – TMR systems have the ability to provide complete on-line diagnostic coverage without additional hardware or special applications programming.
· Online repair – Designed for continuous operation, providing online replacement of modules without system or process interruption.
· Simple programming – Our programming software provides the ability to program in function block, structured text or ladder logic for quick and easy configuration and program emulation.
Built on a scalable, synchronized, hot-standby redundancy control platform, we offer Dual Redundant Systems which are High Availability solutions ensuring uninterrupted control of your applications and processes with total transparency.
They leverage industry-leading technologies to meet your needs for enhanced speed and performance, increased memory, built-in hardware redundancy and ease of use.
With our Dual Redundant Systems High Availability, operations globally are delivering results for a sustainable competitive advantage:
· Minimized downtime through robust, dual redundancy capabilities
· Increased productivity due to fast, powerful synchronization and the ability to maintain individual system components without interruption
· Maximum protection of your investments with flexible, scalable, open architectures
· Time savings and reduced engineering costs with easy configuration and quick startup and maintenance
· Increased data integrity through advanced memory error checking and correction (ECC)
Unlike other solutions, Dual Redundant Systems High Availability offers true dual redundancy data synchronization with dual modules. The controllers have dedicated, redundant links to one another and operate synchronously with virtually no overhead added to the control application—transferring all of your application’s variables, status and I/O data on every scan with speed and transparency.
More memory, faster transfer rates and greater efficiency
Dual Redundant Systems’ high-speed memory sharing enables multiple devices to transfer large amounts of data over a fiber optic deterministic network at speeds of up to 20 times faster than Ethernet. The use of fiber optic connections allows you to easily operate in high-noise areas and cover large distances in real time; a manual toggle switch enables you to easily change control between primary and secondary units.
Set yourself apart with the powerful capabilities of Dual Redundant Systems High Availability, including:
Data size: Up to 2Mbytes of control data
Transfer rates: Up to 2.1 Gbytes per second.